Sunday 14 July 2013

Mourinho wants Drogba to make a sensational return to Chelsea

Jose Mourinho wants Didier Drogba to return to Chelsea after striker visits training ground. Drogba visited Chelsea’s training ground last Monday and had a private discussion with new manager Jose Mourinho.The former Real madrid manager is keen on signing the 35 year old for this season but Chelsea would have to to approch his current club Galatasaray.

Drogba still have one year remaining in his contract with the Turkish giants. If he choose to stay with his current club, then Mourinho will offer him a role at Chelsea after 1 year. It seems like the Ivorian will return to Stamford Bridge this summer or next.

Drogba on his potential return to Chelsea : “It would be nice, not just coaching but to help the club, For Chelsea I gave everything and, of course, they gave it back to me. I feel at home when I go to London.” 


Last week, Mourinho spoke about the development Drogba could make on chelsea squad. He said : “I can use Didier as a profile to persuade youngsters to follow me because he followed me from day one.”

Drogba joined Chelsea from Olympique de Marseille on 2004 for a club record  £24 million fee.Over his 8 years in chelsea, Drogba Scored 157 goals and provided 71 assists.

No comments:

Post a Comment